Message from the Chair
Much has changed since our Annual General Meeting in February. I hope that you are keeping well in these difficult times and have avoided the worst of the problems that Covid 19 has brought about.
As many of you will be aware we have not been able to undertake any of the events that were arranged. To date the following have been cancelled: –
- Firle Horse Show
- Planters Garden Centre
- The Stade, Hastings
- Coleman’s Hatch Flower Show
Th Firle Garden Show has been postponed and is currently scheduled for 16th to 18th October. Further information will be provided when known
Currently we are planning to attend the following:-
- 29th to 31st August – Planters Garden Centre
- 19th September – Rotherfield Craft Fair
- 3rd October – Crowborough Craft Fair
- 16th to 18th October – Firle Garden Show
- 23rd & 24th October – Hastings College
- 14th & 15th November – The Llama Park
- 20th &21 November – Cooden Beach Hotel
- 6th & 13th December – Blackbrooks Garden Centre
These events will be dependent on advice from HM Government and the practicalities of the various venues.
When events are confirmed the organisers will contact members to determine whether they wish to attend and provide any specific details.
If an event is cancelled and you have provided post dated cheques the organiser will contact you. It is planned that subject to your agreement any cheques held will be destroyed.
If any payments have been banked the Treasurer will arrange to refund payments on one cheque to you at the end of the year.